Hey, Solutions Architect of our dreams!
Fulcrum is hunting for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.With us, you will participate in a variety of projects of different sizes and scales, from Customer facing pre-sales activities to deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators that extend existing technology’s boundaries or just exercising around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes, etc.All products that we build are exciting and valuable. There’s no legacy code involved and we build all projects from start. All of this means — you will have the freedom to implement interesting, innovative tech solutions that will significantly improve user experience.
Sounds interesting? I know, let’s jump into details!
- At least 1+ year of experience as a Solutions Architect;
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience with creating architecture definitions for complex projects
- Strong knowledge of the cloud services — Azure, AWS, GCP;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Business analysis skills;
- Knowledge of source code management using version control and CI/CD at across DEV-UAT-PRD environments;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
What’s in it for you? Lots of things. Let’s start.
- Each week we have DevLog — quick internal meetings where our developers tell about brilliant tech solutions they have used on projects
- 70% of the price for educational courses is compensated by the company
- We pay for AWS, GCP, Azure certifications
- We got a pretty good and versatile library in the office, that you can read, use and grow
Projects that make you proud
- We work with projects that will make sense and you’ll be proud to have worked on them (the kind of projects you want to share on school and university reunions!)
- There’s no legacy code. We build projects from scratch.
- All projects have proper documentation and a clear roadmap, you don’t need to ’think what to do next’,
- You also have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, and scope
- You aren’t just a coder, you are involved in the business essence of the project, working with a like-minded team, who care about the project
- If something doesn’t go smoothly, if you think the functionality can be simplified, just go ahead and tell our PM, BA, or a client directly, you have all freedom to do this
- You can estimate your tasks yourself and choose how you accomplish them
- If the projects end — we don’t stop working together and find you another interesting project you will enjoy
- Your work will start with onboarding, to let you know everything about Fulcrum, our development practices, and your project. You won’t be ’thrown’ into a project right away
- Cozy office with beautiful panorama at the KPI park (2 mins from KPI metro station)
- Want to work remotely? No problem!
- Medical insurance
- We’re flexible. Start and end your working day whenever you want
- Your compensation completely depends on you and your responsibility spheres. Wish to become a project team lead — great! There’s a bonus for this.
- Do you want to interview your future colleagues? Just go through a training and hold the interviews
- Become a mentor for a development trainee & receive compensation
- Take part in the pre-sales process and get rewarded!
- Bring an idea that will change how Fulcrum operates, you are to receive gratitude and a reward
- Every 6 months we hold a 360′ review, where we review your compensation. if you want to receive a promotion sooner — let us know
This life is too short for boring projects, bureaucracy, and paperwork. Agree with us? Send your CV, don’t wait up.