We are looking for a motivated, experienced and highly skilled Lead/Senior QA Engineer to join our Finstek team.
The role assumes both leading and hands-on work with 20/80 time distribution.
As a Lead Role you will be (20% of the time):
- Setting up, supervising, and improving QA process, standards, and approaches for all projects in the company
- Ensure that all QA testing projects are executed to exceptional quality
- Ensure that QA teams maintain excellent levels of communications with development teams and business partners
- Pioneer the next level of QA best practices for design and tech in the finance industry
As the part of the Aggregator team (80% of the time):
- You will be responsible for our Aggregator product. The aggregator is the software that connects banks with trading platforms
- It's a bridge between the clients trading with the help of MT4/MT5 trading platforms and the banks that provide liquidity to the clients
- It needs to be very fast, scalable, and accurate so there is no delay in pricing and trading and trades are reliably executed
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.