For almost 15 years, Customertimes, the platinum partner of the Salesforce platform, has been providing Salesforce implementation, integration and support services in 63 countries. Our portfolio includes project implementation for Abbott, Bayer, Novartis, Upsa, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmstandard, Amazon, Forex Club, Danone, Philips, HP and many others.
The main areas of our work are Lifesciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and CPG. Our friendly team - 1300+ specialists - is located in offices around the world.
We are currently looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to work on large Healthcare and Lifescience projects.
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing of Web-based Application;
- 2+ year as manual QA Engineer experience in web applications;
- Good understanding of QA&QC, different testing types, test artefacts, a defect lifecycle;
- Understanding of SDLC and development methodologies;
- Understanding of testing web services, client-server application;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level or higher of English language that enables to the creation of test artefacts and documentation and to communicate on a daily basis.
- Experience with project planning and tracking tools like TestRail, Redmine, Jira, and Confluence;
- Selenium, Cucumber, Java (as a plus).
- Help deliver high-quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches business needs;
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the team performance and product quality;
- Work closely with the BA and Solution Architects to verify application functionality, usability, performance, and scalability;
- Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical);
- Provide review and testing of functional and design requirements to be able to provide detailed test scenarios;
- Create automated test scripts;
- Write test scripts, matrix, documentation;
- Identify defects and impact on the solutions, follow-up the defects in their life-cycle;
- Perform Manual and DB Level Testing.
- Job position in an international IT company;
- Professional development opportunities: interesting projects, corporate lessons of English language, flexible and thoughtful skills building, regular team building in other offices of the company;
- Payment for Salesforce examination fees;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for the cost of gym membership;
- Covering the expenses for public transport fare;
- Modern office in the very centre of Minsk;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting if necessary;
- Atmosphere: coffee, tea, fruits, smart casual dress code, corporate parties, young and positive team.