DigiTech7 is an international IT company with headquarter in Sweden and a development center in Minsk.
Currently, we’re searching for a talented Middle/Senior .NET Developer to join a core team for one of our key clients – a Sweden-based company within the food industry.
The client provides a full e-commerce experience towards the customer to shop groceries as well as adding a grocery bag subscription, with both home delivery and in-store pick-up.
This is a client with a number of parallel projects running and as a part of this team you will get the chance to work on several projects within the same e-commerce solution. We’re on an ongoing journey to modernize and refactorize the current EPI/React platform. We are working hard to streamline GraphQL with all new functionality and upcoming needs/wishes from the client, as well as rewriting the current e-commerce platform with modern techniques like microservices and micro frontends and improved user experience.
Things we seek:
- 3+ years of .NET development.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Strong social skills; a team player.
- Self going.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing on the EPIserver CMS and Commerce platform.
- DEV Ops experience.
- Knowledge about GDPR or general knowledge about data protection, security and handling of sensitive data.
- Technical leadership or mentoring experience.
- .Net Core / .Net 5
Nice to have:
- Apollo Federation
- Azure (AKS)
About the team and workflow:
Work in the mixed team - Belarus/Sweden: 1 Full Stack and 2 Backend Developers, and 1 QA engineer, located in Minsk office, as well as 1 project manager, 1 Tech Lead/developer, 1 Frontend Developer, 1 Backend developer, and 1 UX/UI Designer, located at our sister company in Sweden (Malmö).
As a part of this team you will work directly with them and have:
- Short daily standup via Slack.
- Daily communication via Slack.
- Project tasks in Atlassian JIRA.
High quality is one of the team's key mottos – and to live up to the expectations we always do pull requests and code review within the team.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. Work in the office (Green Plaza - Biruzova str., 10a) with the possibility to work remotely during the quarantine.
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leave and 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Medical insurance.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.
If you understand that everything described above is about you, then apply now!