We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences unit is leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
You will be operating, monitoring, and enhancing the Deltatre Axis platform which is designed to withstand millions of concurrent users, using the latest cutting-edge technologies. On daily basis, you will be innovating, automating, maintaining, and securing our cloud-based platform. You will collaborate with other engineering teams, service owners, and support teams to ensure services are highly available and performant across a host of global clientele of the likes of WWE, National Football League, DAZN, Bell Media, BBC and Discovery.
Site Reliability Engineering is a hybrid role. You will be involved in architecture, system design, performance, and load testing as well as automation of infrastructure or analyzing vast amounts of data to find trends and suggest improvements. As Site Reliability Engineer you will be conducting incident post-mortems and root cause analyses.
Every day we are identifying service problems and areas for improvement and helping to implement solutions.
· Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
· Out of the box, quick and agile thinking to adapt to fast pace and changing environment
· Building technical documentation
· Good understanding of code management
· Mentoring and leading of other Software Engineers within the team
· Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality are key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness, and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative, and supportive environment.
If you love coding, automation and infrastructure and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
We are looking for a persistent problem solver, always focused on mitigating issues and owning a problem until a resolution is in place, with experience with the majority of the components from our technology stack:
· AWS / Azure cloud
· Docker / OCI containers
· CI / CD (Bamboo / GitHub, Octopus)
· PowerShell / bash
· NewRelic, DataDog
Catch our attention with experience in:
· Ability to read, understand and debug .NET considered as a big advantage. Our backends are written in C#.
· IaC with Terraform or CloudFormation
· Monitoring MongoDB in a production environment
· Developing software for highly scalable/distributed systems
· Hands-on expertise with microservices using virtualization or containerization
· Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application, hardware, and distributed services layers
· Familiarity with load testing tools such as k6, Gatling or JMeter
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.