We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Video Experiences unit is leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
The Solution Architect manages the customers technical expectations and requirements to produce outstanding technical solutions and bid responses that underpin our growth globally. You will contribute to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions and project architectures. You will build long-term strategic partnerships with customers by driving adoption of Deltatre products and services, establishing and accomplishing measurable success criteria with customers.
- Quickly understand the technical and business needs of a customers
- Definition, documentation and ownership the end-to-end technical solution of a very large implementation
- Managing the translation of business to technical requirements across multiple vendors ensuring all requirements are met and gaps escalated
- Quickly build strong technical relationships with customer teams and vendors
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of AXIS and our services
- Ensure Deltatre governance and procedures are followed at all times
- The role requires senior level decision making, analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills. Most of all it requires a lot of heart and passion for delivery and leading your team to doing it well.
- 10+ years professional technology experience in the software industry with a background in web or application development
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect managing complex client requirements and multiple vendors
- An effective communicator and technical writer with excellent presentation skills
- Experienced in managing RFI, RFP and RFQ processes
- Detail oriented, comfortable working independently, well organised, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask effectively using creative thinking to rapidly solve problems
- Project management, financial and accounting skills
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels of experience and seniority
- Willingness to travel and experience with highly distributed teams
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.