Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Customer is targeting at helping Publishers by serving as their first line of defense, protecting their reputation and giving advertisers confidence in their properties. Customer Publisher Solution is going to expand their market leading technology to the supply side, boosting adoption of customer as the industry's most trusted, independent 3rd party verification company. By leveraging Customer Publisher solution, project will arm key personnel within the Ad Ops, Ad Sales and Editorial teams with the tools needed to achieve maximum yield and operational efficiency. The Publisher Platform will provide tools for actionability on campaign delivery and insights to drive a more intelligent understanding of the Publisher inventory and campaign performance.
- Angular 9.1 Framework
- Angular Material UI 9.2 (based on Google Material)
- Highcharts 8
- RxJS 6.5
- Ngrx 9.2
- Cloudflare Worker (JS), REST API
- Cloudflare Key Value Store
- Google BigQuery.
- 4 years+ of experience in the automation testing both of UI and backend.
- Strong knowledge of any programming language.
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools such as Gauge, Taiko, Selenium or similar.
- Experience with REST/SOAP API Services test automation.
- Experience working with cloud environment.
- Experience working with Postman, SQL, Docker, Node.js, GCP, AWS.
- Strong QA Skills.
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Iterative software development process.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving and team-working skills.
- Trainability, motivation to get new knowledge, attending and assiduity.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Experience testing Big Data projects;
- Experience with Google BigQuery;
- Experience in unit-testing.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed.
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively.
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands.
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more.
- Flextime schedules.
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!