On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Media Buyer to join our new project. Customer is a full-service pioneering digital media company that uses cutting-edge technology in publishing. They use the help of machine learning and natural language processing in delivering superior, smarter data that generates valuable insights. Their industry-leading technology helps match the most relevant content to the precise reader. In doing so, they manage to expand their audience and experience higher user engagement.
- Analyzing and identifying opportunities for business improvement across the company, in order to enhance the value
Take a significant part in supporting decision-making processes and proactively push for new insights based on analytical research
High emphasis on flow optimization, conclusions, and recommendations
Multidisciplinary, close working relationship with the different unit’s in the company
Highly involved in the implementation of newly introduced and existing regulations and compliance needs
Collection and analysis of data from multiple data sources and combining them into one full coherent analysis
2+ years of experience with large-scale social-based campaign management.
Number-oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Experience in lead generation of any kind
Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
Fluent English - verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.