Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Middle/Senior Java developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
Our team is seeking a Middle/Senior Software Engineer with experience in enterprise-level software development in building and automating cloud-native platforms. This position will entail designing and developing services and web applications for our enterprise group. These are highly critical services that form the foundation of big education platform.
- Hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a container-hosting platform.
- Architect, design, build, and deliver highly available, scalable, and resilient and establish clear service boundaries and contracts between different systems.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineering leaders with the expectation of driving solutions with them.
- Provide support for deployments/builds of software and features through various environments.
- Write automation tests for the features and able to run smoke/regression tests in various SDLC and solve customer issues/defects in a timely/efficient manner.
- Provide documentation, guidance, and support to teams on target architectures and engineering best practices that enhance education.
- Learn new technologies to develop new tools and improve existing noes.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java.
- Able to design, implement, and build microservices.
- Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services).
- Experience in building server-side RESTful applications using Spring Boot / Express.
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.) and able to design data models, tune queries.
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis.
- Experience with Build/deploy tools and pipelines like Jenkins, Circle, etc.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Golang to build enterprise applications.
- Experience with queues/streams like SQS, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies like Couchbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Application monitoring tools like New Relic, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with container orchestration like Kubernetes/ECS.
- Experience with Terraform / Infrastructure as code.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.