Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a React Developer at Deriv, you'll build powerful front-end systems with an improved user experience for our clients worldwide. You'll be heavily involved in the design and development phases of our applications as we aim to create the best online trading platform in the industry.
- Find the balance between functional and aesthetic design, and create engaging user interfaces for all our products.
- Ensure our products are accessible across all platforms by optimizing them for speed, scalability, and usability.
- Resolve web-development challenges by employing reusable components and the latest front-end frameworks.
- Offer the best user experience for our clients by performing automated tests, troubleshooting issues, and making improvements.
- Maintain clear and detailed technical design documentation according to our style guide.
What you have
- Good grasp of diverse testing and debugging methods
- Exceptional English communication skills (both spoken and written)
What's good to have
- Good grasp of UI / UX design processes
- Experience in working with React library
- Experience with Git
- Working experience in open-source platforms like Linux
- Strong knowledge of technologies such as MobX, Gatsby, WebSocket, and styled-components
- Good understanding of back-end technologies
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding program for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city center
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
- Support for improving English
You'll be part of our Front-end team, where we build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI / UX design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We advocate for our clients' needs and we collaborate with other teams to implement an engaging user interface for our trading platforms.