On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join an Amsterdam-based startup WE.VESTR.
WE.VESTR has designed an Equity Management Platform that puts founders and investors in control of their ventures and, in May 2021, has made it to the Finance & Prosperity Top 20 at the Blue Tulip Awards.
It's a new-age organizational framework that digitizes shareholder management and makes shares easily tradable on a digital exchange. This removes the inherent complexity in shareholder management and enables startups to become investable companies from day one.
Equity management, legals, KPIs, financials, and ownership exchange all in one interactive and transparent environment, for tech founders and for investors.
Stack: Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, HTML, СSS, SCSS/SASS.
- Software design and development including automated testing (unit first of all + E2E);
- Integration of the software with 3rd-party services and systems;
- Back-to-back work with the product team on UI/UX excellence of the system.
What we expect:
- A willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Minimum 2 years of front-end development experience;
- Experience with the most recent Angular versions (7+);
- Experience with CSS preprocessors SASS or SCSS;
- Confident spoken and written English (B1+).
- Data visualization experience would be a big plus.
Benefits of working with us:
- A fantastic learning experience at a fast-growing business in Amsterdam;
- An inspiring work environment;
- Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.