On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Unity Engineer to join the ironSource team. ironSource is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel’s most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
The candidate will be working at Playworks — ironSource’s in-house creative studio — and will be supposed to make creatives using Unity powered by Luna technology.
If you want to be a part of an amazingly fast-growing studio, gaining experience in building a large variety of games, your place is with us! Through your work, you will develop your game development skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people worldwide.
- Planning and implementing Playable creatives (Mini games) functionality;
- Building actual gameplay logic for Playable;
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving the game's performance.
What we expect:
- 2 year of experience as a Unity or Unity3D Developer;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software;
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics;
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- Confident English (B1+);
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- An inspiring work environment;
- Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.