We are looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager who will take our products to a new level!
You will work in close collaboration with our amazing international Team responsible for premium quality communications solutions.
Our Dream Marketing Manager has excellent communication skills, is a self-starter, and has proven B2B experience.
At IDT you will:
- Be the voice of the customer to help ensure our products are meeting and properly conveying their value.
- Share ownership for the positioning, messaging, and branding products with Product Management.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the business to help stay abreast of trends & guide ongoing strategy with regular KPI reviews.
- Define and maintain sales vertical definitions and corresponding value propositions.
- Create and manage product personas for different services.
- Collaborate with marketing departments and outside agencies on sales collateral and websites supporting.
- Oversee SEO/SEM efforts, help teams keep on point, and adjust if needed.
- Identify and implement customer retention strategies.
- Write product documentation and web content.
- Compose and edit the blog, email, and social media posts.
- Maintain content calendars for social media, email campaigns, and web postings.
- Coordinate International Trade Show presence and messaging.
- Support sales organizations with customized presentations and value propositions for key strategic opportunities.
- Oversee teams that manage our paid Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other campaigns to ensure performance metrics are properly defined and met.
- Manage team’s Press Release strategy.
- Conduct regular product sales training sessions to ensure all team members are up to date on the latest initiatives and product features.
We would like to see:
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role within a B2B environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google applications (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Proven content creation on different types of platforms.
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn to drive new businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English – Advanced or Proficient level.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
Would be a nice bonus, but not required:
- Video production and editing skills.
- Telecom Experience.
We are happy to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Our Carrier Services provide customers around the world with premium quality international wholesale voice, SMS, and DIDs all at affordable prices.