Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus and Ukraine. Our team of 85+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.
We are looking for a PHP developer to work on a B2B project and be a part of a highly professional team. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- Back-end part development of the application;
- Participation in calls with clients and internal calls (stand ups, planning, retrospective, grooming sessions);
- Estimation of your tasks;
- Raising risks and providing dev feedback related to new clients requests.
What We'd Like To See:
- Symfony/laravel expirience;
- DB (SQL, query builders, ORM) + query optimization;
- Async tasks synchronisation;
- Swagger/SDK generator. API (json);
- Authentication vs authorization understanding;
- HTTP protocol;
- Any work queue broker;
- Linux+Docker (compose) required;
- DDD Patterns;
- Experience with AWS required.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- In-house English classes (online);
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.