On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
About the project:
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. The mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle.
Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited about getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing start-up; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of a Development team. Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
What You'll Do
-Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size;
-Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc);
-Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process;
-Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience.
Who You Are
-Professional with 2-3 years of experience;
-Able to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs;
-Abstract thinker – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly;
-Excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments;
-Fast learner with the ability to work independently;
-You are fluent in English;
-Excited by and passionate about technology.
Nice-to-haves:- Experience with mobile apps.
What we offer
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.
Ready to join the ride?