Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our valued US-based client who builds the leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch/Incident Management in a single environment.
Team and Workflow
We have several Agile teams located in Kyiv, working on the same product with our colleagues overseas located mainly in the Chicago area. In addition to engineers, we have a Product Manager role, and dedicated QA team. We use Jira to manage our backlog and to track the work progress. We follow the Scrum process with all major ceremonies - daily stand-up’s, planning, retrospective sessions and a lot of interpersonal communication.
Technologies and Tools
- Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines
- Jira, Confluence
- Design, architect, and develop automation testing projects
- Participating in regression testing, bugs verification
- Collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful test designs
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software automation solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Application performance and compatibility testing
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with JS automation frameworks
- Good understanding and experience in automation projects architecture
- Basic knowledge of design patterns
- Intermediate English
- Strong mathematical background will be a plus
- Engineering Practices
- Static code analysis
- Code review
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!