Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to lead efforts in building, scaling, and maintaining Magento 2 Platform (Cloud/AWS) by moving from a current hosting company to own hosting solution. The platform is an eCommerce solution for purchasing lab-created diamonds.
This role requires someone who has a rare blend of sound knowledge and experience managing or working with technologies that are core to most large and distributed systems like cloud computing, web services, and multi-tier computer architectures. We are looking for someone who has hands-on, in-depth knowledge of two or more of the following areas: cloud tools engineering, cloud management, DevOps, Networking, Caching or infrastructure engineering.
Linux, Nginx, Redis, Varnish, Fastly Caching/CDN, Magento 2, WordPress, Docker & Kubernetes, AWS, Bitbucket
- Participate in engineering design initiatives across various disciplines of Cloud Platform and drive execution of these deployments to the highest standards
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Researching, developing, and implementing new tools and processes to improve and automate Operational Support
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working with Linux
- Excellent general understanding of Linux, cloud networking and server management
- Experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with database scaling
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and container technologies (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience writing Bash, Python and Ansible scripts
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Experience and deep understanding of CI/CD & DevOps
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Magento 2 Backend
- Experience with security
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!