Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior iOS Developer to join our Minsk team.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: next-generation media-centric News operations product. The solution is an agile, unified News operation which reimagines modern storytelling, empowering users to craft and deliver meaningful stories together.TV News stations like CNN, BBC, NBC, Fox, etc. and other digital media News production shops use the product to allow their reporters, journalists, producers and digital teams to collaborate from everywhere and create compelling, media-rich stories.
It is a cloud-based open and extensible MAM platform that allows organizations to manage, curate, orchestrate and monetize their content.
- 3+ years of iOS applications development experience.
- Knowledge of different architecture design patterns (MVC / MVVM / MVP / Viper).
- Firm knowledge of iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit etc. ).
- Good knowledge of Swift. Experience in ObjectiveC is a big plus.
- Experience in AVFoundation framework.
- Exp in DRM solutions integration.
- Experience in complex layout and custom UI components development.
- Experience in database layer design (using CoreData/Realm).
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Working with Cocoapods/Carthage and git.
- Using DI and Promises pattern in real projects.
- Understanding SOLID principles.
A big advantage would be:
- Experience in tvOS and iOS media streaming applications development.
- Work in customer's team.
- Develop new functionality and architecture solutions.
- Bug fixing.
- Communication with customer.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed.
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively.
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands.
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more.
- Flextime schedules.
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.