Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a Flutter Developer at Deriv, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features. You will handle debugging and troubleshooting to improve mobile app functionality and create advanced applications.
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications, writing high-quality code and tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers' interaction with our mobile apps.
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle.
- Analyze, enhance, and support our existing mobile applications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UX for our mobile apps.
What you have
- Experience in Flutter framework or a keen eagerness to master it
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Distinct competence in mobile app development for at least one platform
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimization techniques in Android or iOS SDKs
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer in Android and iOS
- Exceptional English communication skills (both spoken and written)
What's good to have
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market
- Experience in implementing UI animations
- Experience in working with finance-related companies
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding program for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city center
- Inspiring work environment and creative liberty
- Support for improving English
You'll be part of our Mobile App Development team, where we're responsible for designing, developing, and operating our mobile applications. We handle troubleshooting and debugging the apps to optimize their performance. We employ creativity, precision, and agility to create attractive, well-functioning apps.