Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a Windows DevOps Engineer at Deriv.com, you will administer our Windows-based systems, applications, and relevant tools that are compatible with the Microsoft environment. Your expertise is valuable in every stage of our software life cycle. You will join forces with developers and testers to enhance the quality and safety of our products and services.
- Optimise our Windows-based systems and operations.
- Develop and manage our Windows-compatible centralised network configurations, development workflows, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Engage in general production operations such as product releases, system monitoring, and infrastructure optimisation.
- Maintain and extend our service monitoring using tools such as Datadog.
- Collaborate with the developers to investigate and fix problems and prevent future failures in our systems.
- Safeguard our systems from threats, and improve our security systems.
What you have
- Hands-on experience in Windows system administration and industry-standard security best practices
- Prominent experience in managing SQL and IIS servers
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and VPNs
- Expertise in cloud solutions including AWS, Google, and Azure
- Good grasp of Powershell DSC technology and Windows Powershell scripting
- Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM or other server management tools
- Strong knowledge in virtual server software virtualisation software such as Hyper-V and Xen
- Good understanding of application containerisation such as Docker
- Knowledge of Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, or similar configuration management tools
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Familiarity with C++ and .Net
- Knowledge of industry-accepted IS standards
- Experience in:
- Hardening Windows systems
- CI tools such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, and Jenkins
- Documentation of processes and incidents
- Version control software (Git)
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative liberty
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We're the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago. We're still going strong. Today, we have more than 500 employees with 10 offices in 7 countries, including Malta, Malaysia, the UAE, and Paraguay, and we serve over a million traders from around the globe.
We have opened a new office in Belarus to access a talent pool of IT professionals. This office is a member of High Tech Park and will be a strong base for skilled developers from Front-end, Back-end, MetaTrader 5, Blockchain, and WinOps teams as well as project and product managers. We invest in our employees and give them consistent career opportunities as they help us meet and exceed the demands of our growing market.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of our DevOps team, where we collaborate with various teams to ensure successful code deployment, component testing, process re-engineering, and quality improvement. With a holistic view of our technical environment, we provide the best solutions that benefit our clients.