At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Crossix Belarus, a Veeva Company, is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative full-stack software developer to join our successful and growing R&D group.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team that focuses on Crossix client-oriented and internal web products.
- Full product ownership
- Responsible for the full development cycle - requirement discussion with clients / users, design, development.
- Closely working with the end-users - we develop in very rapid cycles. Scrum methodologies.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Back-end development skills: C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Database development experience like MS SQL.
- Experience with Git
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2, or higher)
- Highly motivated, result-oriented, fast learner and open-minded.
Nice to Have
- .Net Core 3.1, .Net 5 development experience.
- MongoDB, MySQL experience.
- Microservices architecture.
- Gulp, Webpack.
- xUnit, NUnit testing frameworks.
Perks & Benefits
- Health and life insurance.
- Budgets for education, sports, and charity.
- Office located in the city center. Snacks in the office.
- Flexible remote/office work.
- Parent US Company stock and option bonuses.