Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team of professionals.
For 23 years now, our client has been pleasing customers with the best service and the best assortment, professional recommendations and an expert approach. Being in the client's team means being in the team of the leader of the perfumery and cosmetic industry in Russia.
Backend: java, ATG, Spring, Endeca
Frontend: vue.js, knockoutjs
Team structure and workflow
More than 10 teams are working on the project and allocated in Minsk and Moscow (you’ll be part of one of the development teams). A development team follows Scrum processes. Jira and Confluence are the main tools used for supporting delivery workflow and maintaining project documentation.
- Collecting information from all participants in the process: customers, developers, designers, testers and managers
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- API documentation (description of methods, service, used parameters and possible errors)
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Ability to analyze the work of software products
- Correct speaking and writing (Russian)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence tools
- Experience in documenting REST API
- Understanding and experience with the Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of BPMN, UML notations, experience in modeling business processes using software tools (MS Visio, Draw.io or their analogues)
Tools and software
Jira, Confluence, Postman, Microsoft SQL Server, Postman,Charles/Fiddler, Swagger, MS Visio, Draw.io
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!