Customertimes provides Salesforce implementation services, ISV products, and outsourcing to customers in 63 countries around the world. A Salesforce Partner since 2008, CT is recognized by Salesforce as Expert Navigator in Sales Cloud, Customer 360 Platform, and PDO/AppExchange, and as Specialist Navigator in five other categories.
Customertimes has been on the market for 15 years and during this period our portfolio includes more than 4000 projects implementation for Abbott, Bayer, Novartis, Upsa, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmstandard, Amazon, Forex Club, Danone, Philips, HP, etc. The main areas of our work are Lifescience, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and CPG. Our friendly team which counts 1300+ specialists – has (its) offices around the world. Customertimes is a big family, and we achieve the goals together.
Customertimes is headquartered in New York with regional offices in London, Paris, Toronto, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, and Moscow.
Now we're looking for an experienced iOS developer.
- Develop different native iOS functionality for a different kind of existing and new projects;
- Integrate and develop new modules and functionality into existing iOS applications;
- Actively participate in POC/MVP solutions and architecture exploring;
- Implementation best practices.
- Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C;
- Knowledge of OO, architectures, and design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of Basic iOS frameworks, experience with CoreData, Fastlane, understanding of Memory management, -KVO/KVC, Multithreading, understanding of Objective-C Runtime principles, etc.;
- Experience in working with CocoaPods, Carthage;
- Understanding basic technologies and principles, like SOAP/REST/RESTful API, OAuth, WebSocket, TDD;
- Full development lifecycle experience;
- Experienced with App Store processes for app submission and maintenance, knowledge of Apple iTunes guidelines for applications;
- Experience in creating an app for iPhone/iPad/Universal;
- Knowledge of subversion control systems: Git;
- Understanding of main Agile principles.
Would be a plus:
- General understanding of augmented reality;
- Experience with ARKit platform (RealityKit/SceneKit/SpriteKit);
- Good knowledge of 3D space and objects' position in it;
- Experience with video streaming;
- Cloud Anchors Experience;
- OpenGL ES Experience.
- Job position in an international IT company;
- Professional development opportunities: interesting projects, corporate lessons of English language, flexible and thoughtful skills building, regular team building in other offices of the company;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for the cost of gym membership;
- Covering the expenses for public transport fare;
- Modern office in the very center of Minsk;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting if necessary;
- Atmosphere: coffee, tea, fruits, smart casual dress code, corporate parties, young and positive team.