Pulseway is a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Platform that enables IT teams and MSPs to manage all their IT systems - simply, efficiently, and from anywhere.
Pulseway offers a full IT stack of software and services to help you look after all your IT needs. All simple to use, integrated into one platform
We’re looking for an experienced C# .NET developer who can act as a mutual team member for our product suite.
Candidate should be comfortable with extending legacy code, designing, testing and implementing new functionality and user interfaces using in-place technologies as well as coming up with ways on how to improve the codebase.
A strong understanding of web services and caching is required.
Tech stack: .NET Framework 4.0, .NET Core, Angular (latest and 1.4), WCF, WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, NHibernate, TypeScript.
Specific Requirements (should be considered Proficient in the following, not just familiar):
- C# (.NET Framework)
- Working with RESTful APIs and Web Services
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in building highly performing web services
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs
- Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team of engineers from the USA, Canada, Ireland
- Hackathons, technical conferences, and advanced training at the expense of the company
- Possible business trips to the USA, Europe
- Medical and family care program
- English classes with tutor
- Sick days
- New modern office in the city center near the metro
- Comfortable working place equipped with height adjustable table, comfort chair
- Car/bicycle parking slots
- Various corporate events
- Free snacks, fruits
- Flexible working hours
- Work from Home option