Globant is a digitally native technology services company.
We are passionate about building the new way of being digital. We want to help our clients emotionally connect with consumers, fully engage with employees, leverage the power of artificial intelligence for business optimization. We are the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
We achieve this with the combination of an ecosystem designed to foster creative engineering and the creation of successful digital transformations along with a drive to accompany our clients as they Stay relevant within their industries through research and events.
Globant has more than 17000 professionals in 18 countries working for companies like anGoogle, Emirates, Disney, Electronic Arts and others. We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016/2017/2018).
We are looking for an experienced and mature Senior .Net developer for one of our clients - TOP-4 finance and audit consulting company. Project is to work on the customer flagman big data platform for audit, the idea is to make the platform more flexible and friendly to the end user.
- Have strong backend engineering experience using C#, .NET 5 / Core (ASP.NET WebApi) and Microsoft Azure.
- Have experience in devops practices.
- Curious and continuously learning. You don't shy away from mentoring/growing others, especially on the front-end side.
- Have solid communication skills in English. You are able to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with remote team members.
- Strong .Net C# / .Net Core
- .Net Entity Framework
- Strong Unit Tests development / strategy
- SQL Database Queries / Stored Procedures / Performance & Optimizations
- Azure Resources, Cloud, Storage, CI/CD
Nice to have Skills:
- Architecture Designs & Scalability awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS AN EMPLOYER:
- You will work in the atmosphere of comfort and joy being part of our professional team.
- You will have the opportunity to travel around the world (Denmark, France, Sweden, etc.).
- You will never stop growing your expertise and developing yourself by working on the cutting edge technologies and participating in professional trainings and conferences (internal and external)
- You will receive benefits provided by the Company: medical coverage for employee and his family (LODE), sport activities, english classes, snacks in the office, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home etc.
- Compensation package, company benefits and corporate events which is just a small part of all the bonuses that you can get being part of a big Globant family!
Come and join us in our digital journey!