We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to ensure a great performance of 3-4 our projects.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager who will be responsible for directing and managing 3-4 small-sized moderately complex projects ensuring smooth delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.Binary Studio delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both SMBs and innovative startups around the world.We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager who will manage smart and experienced teams to successfully deliver what Binary Studio clients expect to achieve meeting their business goals.
- 2+ years of software development experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Solid people management experience
- Strong client oriented attitude
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Good understanding of the Agile SWD methodology (Scrum, Kanban practical skills)
- Knowledge of requirement analysis, efforts estimating
- Good understanding of change management
- Good risk management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced English level.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Trello.
- Directing the project planning process and tracking the project progress against project plan
- Development of technical solutions for clients in cooperation with strong Technical Leads
- Working closely with the clients’ stakeholders, Delivery Manager to manage the day-to-day work of the development team
- Facilitating efficient software engineering processes
- Analyzing requirements, creating backlogs
- Estimating and planning projects from start to finish together with a team
- Monitoring changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions
- Tracking team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values
- Reporting project progress/status on a regular basis to clients and internal management
- Playing a Scrum Master role and lead the scrum events if Scrum is required:- facilitate daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, demos, grooming and planning sessions- help Product Owner to maintain the backlog and release plan, provide visibility- know what tasks have been completed/started, any estimates changed to makes it possible to update the burndown and burnup charts- ensure a positive, collaborative work environment for the team
- People management (1x1 meetings, motivation, performance reviews, OKR aimed at maximizing team quality, teamwork, and team productivity)
- Resourcing management (driving staffing process, onboarding/offboarding)
- Risk management (identify/control risks and issues, anticipate issues before they arise, properly report when arised and escalate them, keep mitigation and resolution on track)
- Constant monitoring and improving project processes
- Resolving team conflicts if any
- Reporting directly to the Delivery Manager to ensure that priorities are correctly aligned.