What you’ll be working on:
You’ll be working on an all-in-one business management solution for massage therapists and bodywork professionals with over 800k users. This is the biggest platform of its kind in North America and is Quite A Big Deal™ among the professional massage community. This platform has everything - online scheduling, intake forms, email campaigns, salon management - it’s basically the Swiss army knife of commercial massage therapy platforms.
The customer is from the USA and is incredibly friendly and easy-going. We’ve been working with him for several years now, and have made this project essentially from scratch. You’ll be working with 4 full-stack PHP developers and 1 frontend developer on our side, as well as a great product owner and American team on the customer’s side.
Core project technologies are:
- TypeScript, Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Marionette.js, Webpack
- PHP 7.x, Symphony 3, CodeIgniter, MySQL 5.6
- AWS (AWS EC2, S3, ELB, Elasticache, CloudWatch, RDS), Docker, Jenkins
Your primary responsibilities:
- Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
- Analyze product requirements and functional requirements
- Embrace and support engineering practices used on the project, i.e. Continuous Integration, Code Review, Unit Testing
Have a look at the core skills required for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development (preferably Vue.js)
- Supreme knowledge of TypeScript
- English level Upper-Intermediate +
About Binary Studio
Binary Studio is a software development firm engineering world-class applications for small and medium businesses. We create complex multifunctional solutions helping our clients scale their companies, simplify internal work processes and serve millions of users all over the world.
3 main facts you should know about Binary Studio:
- We are really selective about each project we work on.
We deeply analyze each incoming project, review the code quality and ask about the client's eagerness for long-term cooperation. We also define if the project has world-class potential and there are prospects of challenging tasks for our developers. As a result, we proceed with only 5-10 of 25-30 incoming projects.
- Constant self-development is a very big deal for us.
During the year we carry out a variety of different educational initiatives - internal technical lectures (for example, about Kotlin, Kubernetes, Web Optimization), online tech-talks, etc. We also organize our own courses for young IT specialists from all over Ukraine with one of the highest competition rates - in 2020 we had 5500 (!) applicants but only 170 were admitted.
- We do care about each Binarian.
It is important for us to build long-term cooperation with all of our people, therefore we put lots of efforts into creating the most comfortable microclimat within our company. We conduct 1-1s and performance reviews on a regular basis. In addition, even though we are doing serious business here, you should never forget about fun. It is always a good idea to take some rest after a long working week, especially when there are so many creative memorable get-togethers at Binary Studio. It could be an extreme backpacking trip across the mountains, exquisite Company Birthday party, board game night, and much, much more.
Sounds interesting so far? Then send us your CV - we would be happy to meet you and discuss everything in more detail!