This platform provides companies with a wide range of vehicle rental services. Users can rent kick scooters or bikes for corporate use, order a ride-hailing service or utilize car sharing. One of the project’s main purposes is to reduce the harmful effect of CO2 by encouraging environmentally friendly transport.
The team consists of 2 JS Full Stack Engineers from our side. We are also expecting a Middle QA Automation Engineer to join the team in the nearest future.
NodeJS, Postgres, React, React Native, Material UI.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
- Analyze product requirements and functional requirements
- Embrace and support engineering practices used on the project
Talents you bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience with React
- 2,5+ years of NodeJS experience
- Writing API and unit tests experience (Mocha, Jasmine, Jest)
- Strong Intermediate English level is a must
What you should know about us?
Binary Studio is an outsourcing software development company engineering world-class solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. Here are a few words about our values:
- Being very picky about all incoming projects, we deeply analyze each and proceed with only 30% of them.
We consciously investigate the clients’ requirements and expectations, review the code quality and ask about long-term cooperation prospects. It is important for us to ensure that our engineers are fully satisfied with projects they work on and have a lot of interesting tasks to do.
- Constant self-development is one of our most important values.
We are keen on learning something new, as well as on sharing our knowledge with others. Therefore, there are lots of educational activities for Binarians - it can be internal lectures or tech talks in Zoom, OKR plans, and educational budget that can be spent on attending technical meetups, buying professional literature, etc.
- Our developers are excellent leaders and mentors owing to their contribution to Binary Studio Academy.
Binary Studio Academy is an educational program for aspiring IT specialists who want to master their practical and theoretical skills in the software development sphere. This course has one of the highest competition rates within Ukraine - in 2020 we had 5500 (!) applicants but only 170 were admitted (35 of them are already working in our team).
For our experienced specialists, contribution to the Academy as lecturer or coach is a perfect way to deepen and systemize their technical knowledge and improve leadership and public-speaking skills.
Sounds attractive? Then send your CV - we would be happy to share with you some more information!