Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus and Ukraine. Our team of 85+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to establish automation testing and be responsible for the automation processes on the projects accountable to him/her, as well as participate in meetings with the customer, and closely work with the manual QA engineers. What You Will Do:
- Implement the automation testing and processes;
- Control and monitor the automation processes;
- Do regression automation and maintenance on at least one project;
- Cooperate with the QA team and the clients;
- Participate in planning and control the ongoing QA activities;
- Do reports and closure activities.
What We'd Like To See:
- Over 3 years of developing test automation solutions;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process;
- Strong knowledge of software testing practices, including test planning, test automation - API and UI, and defect management;
- An understanding of OOP design practices and page object patterns;
- Experience in producing test artifacts (requirement gathering, test cases, test reports);
- Experience with Restful web services testing and automation;
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT);
- Creating a CI/CD environment by developing jobs/pipelines (Jenkins);
- Intermediate + level of English;
- A communicative, responsible, proactive person with an agile approach to work.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare coverage (Medical and Dental) insurance.
- Inhouse online English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Office or remote work options;
- Family atmosphere;
- Fun team-building events and holiday parties
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.