Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to drive the creation and distribution of compelling content for Forte Group and grow our online presence via inbound marketing activities. This is a role for a person with 3-5 years of relevant experience, strong copywriting skills and a genuine interest in the tech industry.
At Forte Group we believe that our employees are our best asset. Forte Group is a full-spectrum software development company with 500+ employees across 6 offices worldwide. We are driven by what we do and are seeking talented people who will help us shape the future.
- Work with Forte Group knowledge owners and marketing team to generate a variety of content covering multiple topics that is engaging, informative and convincing
- Manage the quality and distribution of the content and ensure it is tailored to the audience needs
- Maximize the impact of content with headlines and messages appropriate for each platform/channel
- Ensure SEO compatibility of content using best practices, collaborate with our external SEO agency
- Conduct market research, industry and competitor analysis
- Experiment on channels, landing pages, and creatives to enforce the digital experience of our prospects
- Take ownership of ensuring the content is hitting the set targets.
- B2B software or technology services experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of G Suite, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (WordPress), SEO tools such as SEMRush (Ahrefs, Alexa, or similar), MOZ
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and excellent knowledge of best practices in marketing and copywriting
- Comfortable with remote working (mix of office-based work and work from home)
- Ability to manage own time successfully, taking ownership and responsibility for the quality
- Opportunity to create new content and campaigns with the autonomy to execute your own ideas
- A diligent, friendly, and supportive international team
- Flexibility / agile working
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!