CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently we are ready to expand the team with Middle / Senior Front-end Developer. In this role you will be working on the project connected to the real estate industry.
You will join the international team consisting of 20 high-skilled professionals. As a Front-end developer you will:
- Have a big impact on the product by optimizing user's experience.
- Work together with your team to iterate on new features on the platform.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to challenge and improve on the status-quo.
- Analyse and tackle business problems like you're playing ping-pong.
- Learn, coach and grow as a team through cross-functional squads and knowledge sharing.
Your future team
- Consists of talented and passionate product and software engineers. All team-players, always willing to help each other out and push each other forward to create an amazing product.
- All team members value open communication and feedback. Retrospectives, blameless post-mortems, regular one-on-one meetings... will be in your weekly routine.
What we expect
- Proven experience in front-end development with React.
- Experience with testing frameworks (react testing library, jest, etc.).
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with git & CI/CD.
Bonus points for
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with WebGL.
- Convert user stories into features from start to finish (understand user needs, think out software design, implement, test…)
- Develop & maintain the React web applications.
- Be a part of agile team (Kanban).
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during the pandemic period).
- Financial support for work-related courses, certifications and books.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from senior colleagues.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.