We’re hiring experienced DevOps Engineer to provide hands on work focused on cloud-based production automation solutions for our customer - HP Inc.
HP’s Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) works to deliver large scale cloud solutions that manage the production workflow for print shops around the world. Our products lead the market with a strong focus on technology, scalability and security. We help Print Service Providers streamline the manufacture of books, business cards, packaging, photos, posters, signage and almost anything else that can be printed.
What you will do:
- Automation with third party tools like Terraform, Helm, CI/CD tooling and bespoke scripting where appropriate.
- Designing and operating the highly consistent, secure & scalable cloud solutions.
- Streamlining the development workflow and helping developers find the best ways to use the available infrastructure.
- Evaluate, deploy and maintain open source tools to automate the operation of our stack.
- Driving the integration of monitoring tools for improvement, tuning and identification of issues.
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Linux, CI/CD.
- Experience with the deployment, management and troubleshooting of web applications.
-Good English - to be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with native speakers from the UK.
- Reputable projects. We work with world-known corporations (such as HP Inc. and Macmillan), established IT product companies, and late-stage startups from the UK, USA, France and Germany.
- Diverse career opportunities. Both hardcore programmers and those leaning more towards management or mentoring will find multiple opportunities to engage in self-realization.
- Benefits. The standard kit includes medical and dental care at Lode and Nordin, opportunities for relocation, compensated attendance of events, language studies.