Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a valued member of the Backoffice development team you will play a key role in shaping the future of Evolution Backoffice and managing it throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage the priority for self-organized team and the product throughout the product lifecycle;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements;
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail;
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach;
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management or business analysis is imperative;
- A minimum of 1 year working with Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- University degree in numerical field (Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
- Experience in risk analysis and good understanding of gambling risks is desirable;
- Mathematical mindset, to be able to productively collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to establish an effective communication with business stakeholders in a distributed environment;
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization is desirable;
- Have an understanding of user experience design and usability testing
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Challenging work with the award-winning products in a dynamic international team;
- Health insurance;
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunities to progress within the company.