Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Frontend Developer you will have the opportunity to work with the leader of the perfumery and cosmetic industry in Russia to help customers conveniently form their request on the website application, quickly receive high-quality products throughout Russia, as well as in the nearest countries.
Team structure and workflow
More than 10 teams are engaged in the project, they are located both in Minsk and Moscow (You’ll be a part of one of the development teams). A development team follows Scrum processes. Communication mainly consists of participation in regular scrum events and interpersonal communication via Slack. Jira and Confluence are the main tools used for supporting delivery workflow and maintaining project documentation.
Technologies and Tools
- Backend: Java, ATG, Spring, Endeca
- Frontend: Vue.js
- Development methodologies: Agile, Kanban, Scrum
- Core Libraries: Babel, webpack, jquery
- Utilities: JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Charles, Fiddler, Postman
Work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team
Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Provide accurate estimates on work items
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Develop standard code that can serve as the foundation of future projects
Deep knowledge of CSS processes
Hands-on experience with the Vue.js ecosystem
Communication skills, responsibility, initiative, independence in decision making
E-commerce development experience would be a plus
SPA development experience, understanding of Agile, Scrum, code-review
Ability to understand someone else's code, use solutions instead of developing your own
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!