- At least 3 years of working experience in iOS development;
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store;
- Deep familiarity with both Objective-C and SWIFT;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience in CI/CD tools and working practices;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- English level: Intermediate+ (daily meetings).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Paid vacations, days off, and sick leaves;
- Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation);
- IT Club bonus program.
- Writing world-class code;
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Our British client provides a new exciting way for sports fans to bet on sports. It combines the best attributes of sports betting, daily fantasy sports, office pools, and pick’em style games redesigned as a new mobile-focused social pool betting app. The B2B network platform is an ideal turn-key solution for sports teams, leagues, media groups, and bookmakers that allow seamless integration at the operator level providing shared liquidity within the client’s network.