CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
We are looking for Middle Front-end Developer with Vue.js skills to join the project which is the number #1 marketing tool for the creative and entertainment industry. The customer works with the biggest names in the music industry and routes 150+ million fans every month to the music they love.
The front-end stack for all the consumer-facing work is a healthy mix of SASS, Vue.js, vanilla JS and back-end generated markup. All the choices are made in the spirit of performance and maintainability.
- Contribute to the company’s coding standards and testing, and cross-team knowledge sharing.
- Be willing and able to do code review and testing within the team, and contribute in the decision making of front-end implementations and optimizations.
- Code optimization and refactoring when needed.
- Report any issues you find.
- Stay updated on the field of front-end development through attending company training as well as self-education
- 2+ years in Front-end development.
- Experience with Responsive Web design and performance optimizations for mobile browsers.
- Experienced in unit testing own code. Experience with integration testing is an advantage.
- Driven by taking on responsibility and willingness to take the lead on the development.
- Strong execution skills and excellent team player.
- Comfortable with working in an international environment and fluent in English.
- Being familiar with the Scrum framework is a plus.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during the pandemic period)
- Work-related courses, certifications and books.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.