CactusSoft is hiring for IT Recruiter to aid in the company’s continued growth. In this role you will be tasked with full-cycle recruiting to achieve the goal of scaling our team with a diverse mix of top-tier talent. On this position you will be mostly focused on hiring Middle and Senior specialists.
What you will do:
- Partner with the sales team and Hiring Managers to understand vacancy requirements and gather all necessary information.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy for each position.
- Source passive candidates via professional networks, communities, references, social networking etc.
- Conduct structured and unbiased interviews delivering outstanding hiring experience to candidates.
- Document applicant progress through internal system (Jira).
- Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews with Hiring Managers using Google Calendar and Google Meet.
- Finalize offers, determine start dates, create offer letters and anticipate candidate’s concerns.
- Lead the onboarding and adaptation of newcomers.
You are a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in IT companies.
- Experience with different sourcing channels.
- A strong track record of closing Middle, Senior, Lead level positions.
- Motivation to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, focus on delivering business results.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English .
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during the pandemic period)
- Work-related courses, certifications and books.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Currently our team consists of 75 professionals, and we have an ambition to grow fast in the next few years.
Join us! Let's grow together! ;)