CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
We are looking for a QA Specialist to assess software quality through automated and manual testing with a strong emphasis on automation. Project is the number #1 marketing tool for the creative and entertainment industry. The customer works with the biggest names in the music industry and routes 150+ million fans every month to the music they love.
- Create, execute, and provide feedback on manual and automation test cases.
- Pair with team members to identify and mitigate software risk through exploratory testing.
- Lead improvement initiatives in api testing process and tools.
- Analyze production defects and drive effective corrective action.
What we expect:
- 3+ years experience in web application and API testing.
- Strong background and experience with both manual and automated testing tools and processes.
- Strong verbal and written English to work efficiently in international team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any Webdriver-based UI JS framework (WebdriverIO etc.)
- Experience working with SQL.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work during the pandemic period)
- Work-related courses, certifications and books.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.