NEKLO is a fast-growing engineering company and global provider of web, mobile, and Magento development services. The main technology stack: PHP and Magento. Our work includes large enterprise projects. Our offices are located in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine.
We are looking for a Middle Frontend Magento 2 developer with good technical, problem solving, and communication skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the project: e-commerce project from a customer from Canada. Website for trading in precious metals.
- Participate in different parts of the project;
- Build new features and bug fixing;
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsibility and attention to details
- 1,5 years of experience in commercial FrontEnd development;
- At least 1 year of experience with Magento 2
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Experience with REST-based WebAPI’s;
- Experience with JS framework AlpineJS will be a big plus;
- English level B1+;
- Successful experience building dynamic and responsive web sites.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Professional growth;
- Free English courses in the company or compensation 50% of the cost of any third-party courses;
- Bonus for sports activities or your hobbies every month (classes in art studios, vocals, etc.);
- Health service in Lode (including dentistry);
- 5 paid sick days per year;
- Compensation of taking third-party courses if they are relevant to your project stack;
- Assessment with revision of salary every six months + personal development plan;
- Family bonus (birth of children, wedding);
- All necessary equipment and comfortable office;
- Employment according to labor law.
We are waiting for you! Become a part of NEKLO team! :)