Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Resource Manager you will be working closely with our teams delivering software development and testing services to our clients. You will be responsible for the efficiency of allocating engineers to the projects, making sure that employees' assignments match their skills and ambitions in the mutually optimal way.
As a Resource Manager you will also be working closely with account managers meeting project resource needs and making sure our teams are performing according to the client expectation and above. You will be contributing to HR in performance management, creating training and development plans. You will cooperate with the recruitment team, and participate in planning the recruitment demand.
You will be responsible for ensuring that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery and will communicate to appropriate delivery managers/account managers any resourcing issues that may come up.
- Propose resourcing strategies and communicate roadmaps to Account Managers and clients by offering a combination of multiple resource supply channels that would meet client’s demand in the most optimal way in terms of time, cost and quality of resources
- Meet staffing needs by reallocating employees to fill open positions and contributing to hiring new employees
- Manage resourcing allocation forecast based on input from meetings with Account Managers
- Work with Account Managers to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Monitor employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours
- Predict potential bench risks and work on efficient bench utilization
- Timely communicate about all resource allocation/reallocation
- Collaborate with Partners Network to find appropriate talents and fill open positions through C2C business model
- Keep track of projects profitability and provide advice on keeping it on high level
- Сollaborate with HRs in team/position change management, conducting performance and salary reviews, promotion/demotions, retention, dismissals, creating career plans
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Create and keep up-to-date resource documents, project descriptions, and job descriptions
- 2-3 years of experience as a resource manager/project manager/account manager/recruiter in IT industry
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher (+Spanish would be plus, not obligatory though)
- Ability to interact effectively with management, employees and clients
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results
- Capability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Skilled in prioritizing and organizing workload across multiple groups
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience with any ATS is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!