Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We seek a creative and energetic Resource Manager Assistant to work with our growing team. As an RM Assistant, you will act as the bridge between Forte Group, teams and our clients with a focus on building relationships and driving long-term customer success.
An ideal candidate possesses exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Work closely with Resource Managers in terms of resource allocation/reallocation, utilization, workload
- Maintain the internal resources database
- Create and audit roles and change requests, maintain the priority. Communicate the changes to Recruitment and Tech departments
- Keep track of all the resource changes: create placements on new positions, extensions and rate changes
- Ensure all employees’ resumes are updated and ready to be shared with the client on a moment’s notice
- Manage the teams time tracking activities both in the internal and client systems
- Perform regular audits and maintenance of the resource roster
- Work together with resource managers, recruitment lead and HR on staffing the projects and resources reallocation
- Work on successful candidates onboarding and offboarding
- Send onboarding letters to clients
- Request necessary accesses/credentials
- Get confirmation that all accesses are working smoothly both from client and employee sides
- Carry out resource managers’ assignments.
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher (+Spanish would be awesome)
- Understanding of the IT field (terminology, basic knowledge of SDLC) is a great plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to work autonomously and as a part of the team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to obtain results
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!