WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to make our team even stronger. We are hiring for a project related to E2E&integration testing and development of tooling to help the testers get their jobs done faster.
- 3+ years working as an Agile tester within development teams in sprint (Scrum, Kanban type environments).
- Strong knowledge of the STLC, testing methodologies, types and best practices.
- Experience with test framework on JS (Cypress will be a plus).
- Good spoken and written English (Upper-intermediate+ level).
- Comfortable leading from the front, talking with clients and representing themselves with stakeholders and other testers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automating BDD user stories.
- Experience with Jmeter, Gatling.
- Knowledge of best web practices including accessibility, security and optimisation.
- Development background.
- Experience with lower level testing, unit testing or component integration as an example.
- Experience within a continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Building testing tools and defining and supporting QA strategies.
- Communication with the product owners and developers to identity and implement test scenarios from our BDD requirements.
- Writing clear, mature and well-structured code in JS, matching the modern software development criteria.
- Develop, own and drive testing of features which are being produced by the team using your knowledge and experience to drive not only the acceptance testing but also to consult on the lower level testing and champion the overall quality of what is produced.
- Take part in all relevant SCRUM ceremonies and activities and represent the established quality approach.
- Be comfortable showing off the work that you produce!
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.