Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus and Ukraine. Our team of 85+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.
We are looking for a Lead .NET Developer to launch a new development direction in the company and work with a long-term enterprise client.
If you are interested in working on a challenging project, grow the .NET development department, introduce new development practices to the project, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) let's talk.What You Will Do:
- Work for a rapidly growing enterprise project in the content delivery space (USA). Distributed codebase and team, high quality and performance requirements for the produced services;
- Project with well setup processes, CI/CD, static analysis, PR culture, and access to stakeholders;
- Development of new features of the platform and re-build of legacy parts of the platform with new technology and performance requirements. Technical direction is set from our direction.
What We'd Like To See:
- Expert knowledge in .NET.;
- Docker experience;
- RabbitMQ experience;
- Deep understanding of IoC and lifecycle management;
- Architecture skills;
- Event-driven architectures;
- Experience in unit and integration tests;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Good risk elimination skills.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare coverage (Medical and Dental) insurance.
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Office or remote work options;
- Family atmosphere;
- Fun team-building events and holiday parties
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.