Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus, Ukraine and Poland. Our team of 100+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.
Our software team needs an organized, hardworking and enthusiastic Project Manager who will work with the team of the professionals dealing with CMS projects. If you are interested in working on projects that will grow your skills, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) and work with an engineering team that will make you look great, let's talk.
- Managing ongoing projects according to the best practices of project management;
- Providing the best solution to emerging issues;
- Participating in the launch of new projects (estimation, resource allocation);
- Team formation (including participation in the process of interview), creating a positive and productive atmosphere in the team;
- Regular reporting to the client and the company's management on the status of projects;
- Maintenance of the project documentation;
- Participation in calls with customers and stakeholders.
- Work experience as a PM in IT for at least 2 years;
- Confident knowledge of project management theory (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, ...), the ability to choose the best methodology and use it in practice;
- The ability to see the whole picture of the project;
- Good reporting skill;
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English;
- Problem solver/troubleshooter;
- Good communication skills (with employees, management, clients)
- Specialized CMS certification (e.g. “Shopify Expert”) is nice to have;
- BA experience is a plus.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.