Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a talented Middle/Senior iOS Developer who will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to enhancing existing applications and working on new functionality. You should be an enthusiastic team player, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and be attentive to details.
As an iOS Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with the leading perfumery and cosmetic retailer in Russia, to help customers conveniently form their request in the mobile application, quickly receive high-quality products throughout Russia, as well as other countries.
Team structure and workflow
Working in Agile teams with a full set of specialists you’ll be able to close a feature within a full cycle and with the necessary competencies without vertical processes. More than 10 teams are engaged in the project, they are located both in Minsk and Moscow (You’ll be a part of one of the development teams). A development team follows Scrum processes. Communication mainly consists of participation in regular scrum events and interpersonal communication via Slack. Jira and Confluence are the main tools used for supporting delivery workflow and maintaining project documentation.
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum
- REST, MVC, MVP, MVVM
- iOS SDK, Firebase, Foundation, CoreData, UIKit, YandexMapKit, PassKit, Combine
- Swift, Objective-C
- App Store
- XCode, CocoaPods, SPM, JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Charles, Fiddler, Postman
- Design, development, and support of a mobile application
- Working in a Scrum team
- Estimation of terms of development of projects and set of tasks
- Technical coordination of the development team
- Solve problems and assist in debugging issues with other developers
- Participation in the discussion of development processes and their optimization, communication with the customer
- Quality control of tasks, code review
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with commercial projects
- Confident knowledge of the iOS ecosystem, Foundation Framework
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift (UIkit, Foundation)
- Knowledge of Alamofire, AFNetworking, UIKit, YandexMapKit, PassKit
- Experience with TDD (Unit Tests, UI tests)
- Understanding of the principles of the MVVM architecture (using Combine)
- Confident knowledge of OOP, understanding of basic design patterns, REST
- Ability to make architectural decisions
- Confident understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Git, CocoaPods, SPM
- Experience in placing an application in the AppStore
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!