𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and a development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience in designing and developing complex software systems and successfully deliver them to customers
- Experience in developing software using: -Azure Database Management Systems -Process and Business Analysis and Modelling, knowledge of UML notations -Programming languages such as C# or VB.net
- Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
- 5+ years of experience in designing solutions using .NET
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Fluent English
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁:
Our team already has several dozen people. We are developing a platform for the valuation of commercial real estate in Germany. This web application helps to manage the investment portfolio and upload proved Real Estate data and Financials upon a click of a button.The main point is to increase project quality with such activities:
- Design architecture solutions to specific client business needs
- Follow the best practices and grail set by platform providers
- Work closely with BA, PO, and client SMEs during the development process
- Work closely with peers to meet the deadlines and quality standards
- Help in application viability assessment
- Assess automation opportunity from a technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution
- Assist with project estimation and timeline
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and solution walks through
𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗔𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲! 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
- Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from.
- Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher.
- 28 paid days off in total, 5 sick days;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Training and IT certification;
- Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗗𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹, 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗩 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁!