Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Frontend developer to work closely with the team and new projects in different business domains.
If you are interested in working on challenging projects that will grow your skills, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) and work with an engineering team that will make you look great, let's talk.What You Will Do:
- New projects estimation;
- New projects launch (from scratch);
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Projects' kick-off to Support team after its delivery;
- Software development process organization/adaptation (Code Review, Code Analysis, Troubleshooting).
What We'd Like To See:
- 4-5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Strong experience with ReactJS / Redux / TypeScript;
- Basic knowledge/understanding of other most popular Frontend frameworks;
- Architecture experience in both single-page and server-side rendering applications;
- Experience with application performance and accessibility analysis, and SEO techniques;
- Troubleshooting (ability to react in the most effective manner to eliminate technical issues);
- Solution-Making (ability to propose the most effective technical solutions);
- Teamwork (effective and constructive communication with the team);
- Self-organization (ability to work w/o external control);
- Communication (conduct effective communication with the team, management and the client);
- Multitasking (ability to switch between projects and/or tasks);
- Broad-mindedness and a strong desire for self and team education.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- English classes;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.