Aras Corporation Development Center is a fast-growing high-tech company that delivers enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for talented, motivated Technical Trainer that take pride in their work to help us extend the capability of the PLM platform, Aras Innovator.
• Deliver instructor-led technical training in a classroom setting to internal employees at Aras facilities;
• Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology;
• Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials for Aras software solutions for both classroom and web-based delivery; including administrator, train-the-trainer, developer, and end-user level materials;
• Interact with Development, Consulting Services, and Technical Support to ensure current product knowledge, and provide product feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in education or instructional design or related work experience with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer education degrees;
• Must have 2+ years of experience delivering classroom training to both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Experience developing and conducting distance learning sessions for remote users;
• Must have strong written and verbal communications skills with an ability to work independently or in a team environment;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, .NET and SQL Server or other relational databases;
• Desire or ability to develop web based training materials is also a plus;
• Intermediate+ English Level;
• Motivated by a fast paced, team environment.
• 29 calendar days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance, including partial payment of dental service;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable office with convenient and technically equipped workplace;
• Payment for parking near the office or compensation of travel card for all types of public transport;
• Bicycle parking near the office, shower;
• Broad educational opportunities for professional and career growth: corporate trainings and open events;
• Free study of English at internal corporate courses and compensation of external English courses (within $100 per month);
• Payment for visiting gyms, swimming pools, fitness centers (within $50 per month);
• Corporate events and teambuildings.