We are Smartym Pro company with a strong expertise in Java software development.
We develop open banking payments platform driving the shift from card to bank payments with best-in-class, Pan-European bank connectivity, data, and compliance capabilities. With our complete toolkit, the best and brightest merchants, PSPs, and banks create new capabilities and revenue streams through our broadest, Pan-European connectivity to over 2,500 banks. Our platform is both bank and developer-friendly, and multi-standard by design.
What we're looking for
We are looking to strengthen our core team and add seasoned software developers with strong expertise in Java to supplement an ongoing project. Developers are welcome to work remotely with access to Minsk office.
The technologies we use - Java 8, gRPC, Protobufs, RxJava, JOOQ, Dagger2, Gradle, Kubernetes, SQL
- Identify and communicate both the technical and business requirements that drive opportunities for product improvement or enhancement.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of our core platform
- Ability to develop reference implementations based on core APIs or SDKs.
- Create test automation tools for development, staging and production
- You will participate in the development of the architecture of new functionality with the aim to grow and improve the application
- At least 5 years of experience in Java Software Development
- gRPC / Protocol Buffers
- Java, JS, SDK's, REST
- Scripting BASH, Postman
- Degree in Computer Science
- Solid knowledge of Object-oriented programming basics, patterns and principles of application design
- Understanding of REST and SOAP architecture
- Experience with ORM (JOOQ or Hibernate)
- Experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with Docker, Git
- Experience with any cloud platform is desirable: AWS, Google, Azure
- English: intermediate +
- Flexible working conditions: working from home or at office- Competitive salary pegged to USD and performance-based bonuses
- Working in complex and interesting Java projects, with newest tech stack.
1. General interview with project manager2.Technical interview