Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development, and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead PHP developer to work on a B2B project and be a part of a highly professional team. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
- The back-end part development of the application;
- Сreating new and modifying existing architectural solutions;
- Strong understanding of DDD for building and decoupling microservices;
- Participation in calls with clients and internal calls (stand-ups, planning, retrospective, grooming sessions);
- Estimation of your tasks and controlling teammates estimation;
- Raising risks and providing dev feedback related to new clients requests;
- Code review;
- Ability to analyze employee performance level;
- Ability to help your team understand architecture or code peculiarities;
- Overseeing your team progress and mentoring in case of technical questions.
What We'd Like To See:
- PHP (Symfony/Laravel) experience;
- Golang experience is nice to have;
- Extensive experience of working with highly loaded applications;
- Experience in distributed applications;
- Clear and advanced understanding of AWS structure;
- DB (SQL, query builders, ORM) + query optimization;
- OLAP DBMS (required). We use Clickhouse;
- Strong experience in servers clustering and data sharding;
- Swagger/SDK generator. API (json);
- Any work queue broker (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, etc);
- Proficient level in Linux+Docker (compose) required;
- DDD, Patterns;
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Async tasks mindset. Ability to see how a new code will work in the existing platform ecosystem in different use cases;
- High level of self-organization and responsibility, proactive attitude to work, punctuality, stress tolerance.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.