We need an enthusiastic and go-getter Operations Manager to provide quick, seamless & reliable support to the sales team and help grow our sales revenue.
We’re looking for a quarterback who can help others produce results. If you want to be a part of a fast-paced and collaborative culture where no two days are the same and ready to wade through uncharted waters sometimes – this job is for you!
At IDT you will:
- Serve as a conduit between Sales & Operations backend teams for various day-to-day tasks.
- Be the subject matter expert for our products.
- Manage porting orders for our DID (Direct Inward Dialing) product.
- Coordinate & assist in new DID sales.
- Field sales manager queries, negotiate with vendors and assist in pricing negotiations.
- Handle customer disputes for prepaid customers.
- Run Looker reports & provide data.
- Identify bottlenecks in the existing operations flow and creatively streamline the processes.
- Build trusting and collaborative relationships with all sales and backend teams.
We expect you to have:
- A degree in Engineering, Operations or related technical field.
- Knowledge of MS Office or Google Office suite.
- Experience working with any CRM System (we use HubSpot).
- Experience working with data analytics / reporting tools such as Looker.
- Ability to successfully assist colleagues in assisting customers and closing deals.
- “Making it happen” instead of “waiting for it to happen” approach to work.
Would be a nice bonus (but not required):
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of Spanish language.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
IDT Express is the leading wholesale VoIP provider, allowing users to control their VoIP business through a self-service portal. With IDT Enterprise, you can buy wholesale voice termination or DIDs (phone numbers), adjust termination quality, manage IP’s and coming soon - programmable voice and SMS.
We are not ”another big IT-corporation” – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.